Non-Woven SMMS Wraps
Our SMMS wraps are made from specially, processed non-woven 4 ply materials. They provide a versatile application for sterilization processes of different size objects. The wraps have strong strength and elongation, are soft, non-toxic and are tear and shrink resistant. They provide a high level of protection against fluids and microbial contamination.
With a high Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) rate of 99.8%, they are suitable for steam, ethylenoxide, plasma and irradiation sterilization methods.
- SMMS – Spunbond + Meltblown +Meltblown + Spunbond
- Anti-Static, Tear, Flame, Lint and Abrasion Resistant
- High air Permeability – An important factor when sterilizing with EO
Autoclave Indicator Tape – Steam
Our Autoclave tape or steam indicator tape is lead and latex free and offer an exceptional visual color change from beige to black, clearly indicating that the pack has been exposed to the steam sterilization cycle. They can be used on all wraps, including non-woven, disposable and linen. The autoclave tape provides a secure yet easy to remove seal with no residue.
- For use with steam sterilization
- Pressure Sensitive
- Easy to mark with permanent ink and no bleeding will occur
- Stays stuck on in high temperatures